We’re on a mission to unlock all digital assets and make digital assets freely tradable and boundaryless. Starting with domain assets, expanding to more digital assets like in-game assets soon!
As Domain Transfer Specialist you will play a key role at Dan.com. We act as a gateway to performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification. Make sure there are no blockers in the transfer process and help our customers run their business effectively.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth. In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
This role reports to the Compliance Officer and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Performing risk assessments relating to customer identification and verification;
- Enable accurate and fast service delivery of domain requests and transfers;
- You’re the voice of the company and interact in a friendly, professional, and personal way communicating with customers on the status quo.
- You act as the bridge between customers and the account management team.
- Be a power user of Dan.com and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems.
- Proactively ensure the stability of Dan’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers.
- Communicate with Product and cross-functional teams, analyzing the impact of transfer data, and making it easy to understand;
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at Dan moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: GSD (Get Shit Done ;)). We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives because that makes our products better. Our people are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.