If you want to know more about the cookies we use, the data we collected and your rights in this regard, please read ourprivacybeleid.Show details
ParaPy is looking for a talented and experienced Python developer, who is at home in object-oriented programming, client-server architectures and demonstrated the ability to work in a small and ambitious development team. As a Python developer you will be responsible for the implementation of our ParaPy platform including public APIs and libraries. You will work with C++, C# and C with our own geometry engine and CAD and CAE software.
Who we're looking for
- Bachelor / Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Over 2 years of professional experience in Python
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and / or client-server architectures
- You are user-oriented, pro-active and like to bring new ideas to the table
- You take an interest in design, engineering and technology
You're driven by:
What we offer
- A dynamic job, delivering high-grade software used in a wide range of technical fields
- A competitive salary and an ambitious team of highly skilled colleagues
- Visit our customers and get to know the ins and outs of high-tech industries
- Great working atmosphere at the office situated in the inspiring incubator of Yes!Delft
ParaPy is specialized in automation of engineering design processes. Our mission is to bring the next level of productivity to engineering design by delivering smart applications based on our software platform ParaPy. Our ParaPy software platform is built on top of the popular Python language and allows engineers to build parametric rule-based. We work for established international customers from various high-tech industries including Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Offshore and Construction.