We are looking for curious and motivated professionals to enforce our united team environment, where we work side-by-side to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- You have full ownership and responsibility over particular domains – Finance, Trade and Logistics, etc.
- You will be working closely with the customer to optimize business processes. You make proposals for improvement of the business processes based on best practices from your/our experience.
- After analysis and requirements gathering, you continue with implementing Dynamics AX/365O – configuration of the system and describing and testing functionality gaps.
- You guide the Key users throughout the whole implementation project – you provide training and ensure a successful implementation together with the Key users.
- For younger talents: you work side-by-side (every day) with an experienced profile to ensure steep learning curve and guidance. You are, however, expected to lead your own stream(s), which gives you high level of responsibility early in your career and opportunity for strong and quick growth.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Dynamics AX (or similar ERP). Experience in D365O is a plus but not required.
- You preferably have experience with a full life-cycle implementation.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- You are customer-oriented and take ownership of (assigned) tasks
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
You're driven by
What we offer
- Dynamic and young consulting company with practical approach and no ‘nonsense’ culture
- Competitive remuneration – between 3000€ – 6000€/month, depending on experience)
- Extra benefits - car and fuel card, phone and subscription, laptop, net allowance, internet contribution, hospital- and group insurance
At AXcite, we believe in technology, quality services and loyalty as the means to unleash our clients’ true potential. We work with our customers on every aspect of their organization's functionalities, so they can perform at their optimum capacity.
Our goal has always been to have a close working relationship with our clientele which builds on a long-term partnership. By serving one client at a time, we are able to fully engage and focus on customer’s needs, leverage business experience and creativity, to solve any and all the issues related to ERP and underlying business processes.