Senior Software Engineer
How we work & internal culture:
- We work agile, we use SCRUM
- We value good communication skills
- We are relaxed and laid back, no corporate fuss
- We don’t like drama
- We believe in a good work – life balance
- We are DevOps minded
- We have strong opinions, weakly held
- We are open and want to learn from you and we want you to be open and to want to learn from us
- We sometimes work from home / location of our choice
- We strongly encourage you to come up with new technologies, patterns, tools, etc.
- We value working smart over working hard
- You will work together with the rest of the team to define and implement infrastructure needs, pipeline and tooling necessary for delivering a quality solution.
- Excellent Knowledge of Python 3 or openness to learning it
- Excellent Knowledge of JS, TypeScript or openness to learning it
- Experience in working with RESTful API’s , DRF knowledge would be great
- Experience with AWS
- Good understanding of microservices
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in working with Docker
- Passionate about continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Able and willing to write clean & well tested code
Nice to have:
- Passionate about testing and automation
- Experience with progressive Web Apps
You're driven byAutonomy & Purpose & Structure
What we offer
- Challenging full-time job that incentivizes personal growth
- Flexible result-oriented atmosphere
- Compensation commensurate with your experience
- Long term commitment is intended, starting with 1 year contract
- Office in a vibrant and historical part of Amsterdam
AgriPlace is a lean start-up dedicated to decreasing the barriers to sustainable food production, nationally and internationally. We do this by re-engineering the processes by which farm level data is collected, analyzed and shared in agricultural supply chains.
We provide farmers an easy to use IT platform that bundles buyers’ requirements and certification schemes and smoothens compliance processes. AgriPlace is being implemented in The Netherlands and will roll out in Latin America next year, targeting smallholder farmers with low computer literacy.
We are currently expanding our team with a front-end developer that is looking for the ultimate usability challenge. We use Python/Django, AngularJS, and PostgreSQL on Linux servers.