We are looking for a Solution Architect to communicate and understand our customers technical requirements and transform them into clear and well-documented solutions that our agile development teams can successfully implement.
As a Solution Architect you are an IT professional with a strong emphasis on applications, data and/or technology architectures and a thorough understanding of business LoB. As a Solution Architect you outline solutions across functional domains and then monitor their implementation. You report to our VP Engineering and will become part of several project teams for the different customers we have.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- For each functionality (Epic/Feature), you create the solution architecture that contains application components and integrations (services, API, events and files).
- With the Extra Horizon services as your toolbox you can draft excellent software architectures that deliver on the promise to our customers.
- You ensure to connect technology with measurable business value.
- You collaborate with the product team (dev and ops engineers) to ensure e2e alignment on the solution.
- You take ownership of non-functional requirements specifications.
- You communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it (in detail).
- You collaborate with customers, project managers and product managers to deliver a solution.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organisation.
- You ensure that initiatives remain aligned with the initial business architecture to ensure the right result is obtained for the organisation.
- You support the business in business process digitisation (challenge, simplify etc.) by proposing innovative solutions.
FibriCheck is a young, dynamic and fast-growing company in the digital health sector. Our mission? Preventing unnecessary strokes. How? Our smartphone and smartwatch applications make it easy for people to self monitor their heart rhythm and therefore to detect possible arrhythmias, like atrial fibrillation, in time. A 60-second check-up immediately learns our users if they need further follow up. Faster detection of arrhythmias will lead to faster and better treatment and will avoid people from suffering possibly severe complications like a stroke.
Our applications are more than just apps, they are full-fledged medical devices that are CE-marked and FDA-approved. FibriCheck is used today by over 300.000 people, is prescribed by over 1.500 physicians and has processed over 3 million PPG measurements. Today we are mainly focussing on Europe, but our plans to conquer the world are ambitious!