@ Cognizone you’ll get involved with state-of-the-art technologies and innovative projects, but that’s not all! You’ll be part of a fast-growing company. You’ll feel inspired by your colleagues who are fully dedicated to their jobs. You’ll work in a multi-national environment with colleagues from all over Europe.
We are looking for a back-end software engineer who is motivated to combine the arts of building, devising and maintaining software applications. The backend developer will build tools and applications that will leverage technologies across Java, Spring, SQL and NoSQL databases. You will be working with our other team members but also in close contact with our customers, both in the private and government sectors.
- Create scalable, resilient and data driven web enterprise applications
- Ensure that all developed applications are extensively tested and sufficiently
- Work closely with our team members and our customers to elaborate and define
- requirements, priorities and estimate timelines
- Quickly develop executable prototypes and iterate on ideas
- Tenaciously follow the cutting-edge technology advancements and propose
- innovative integrations
We would like you to have the following:
- 6+ years of proven professional experience on back-end development
- Excellent spoken and written command of the English language
- Good spoken and written command of the French or Dutch language
- Extensive knowledge and proven experience in Java
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Eagerness to explore and learn innovative technologies
It would make us smile if:
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and principles
- Experience with RDBMS concepts and SQL
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience working with Git/GitHub
Cognizone is a start-up of several ICT engineers, experienced in different computer science disciplines, working with data and semantics for the last 15 years, providing industrial strength solutions.