Given the environment's complexity, we are looking for someone with experience in this field, seeking more responsibility and challenges. You have enough knowledge and expertise to fulfill this role with confidence. We are looking for someone who enjoys solving problems and is not shy about interacting with business users. The right candidate sets high standards in IT's service to the users and enjoys making users happy. If needed, he/she will be very demanding toward vendors and the development team.
The IT operations manager we are looking for will be responsible for ensuring a high performing and secure operation of our IT systems. The challenge will be to deliver a stable and secure environment in an expanding and rapidly changing environment. You will be involved in improvement projects and work closely with the software development team and product manager. We build our architecture on the Microsoft stack. Our enterprise application landscape comprises a wide range of webshops, CMS, PIM, Customer Data platform, CRM system, Customer Service software, PSP, ERP system, and Order management platform.
• User Support & Training
• Vendor/Partner management
• Testing & Quality management
• Security & Compliance procedures
• Managing Workstations & networks
• IT KPI monitoring & reporting
• Systems maintenance; IT Administration
• Customer service-oriented.
• Knowledge and experience working with e-commerce related systems.
• Excellent people skills.
• Fluent in both Dutch and English, written and verbal.
• Experience in project management.
• Able to provide support and services in a demanding international company.
• Experience in computer networking, azure, office 365.
• You are willing to do incidental traveling to other parts of the company in the Netherlands and abroad.
You're driven by
What we offer
The IT team is a rapidly expanding group of highly skilled and enthusiastic professionals who provide a critical service. The team needs to develop and maintain a state of the art technology to fulfill its mission. We work with the most modern systems and processes (Scrum/Agile). The team consists of roughly 12 software developers and six people in functions like PM, support, data analytics, and general management.
Vision Healthcare is an ambitious newly formed Consumer Healthcare company (2017) with a large portfolio of self-care brands and OTC products in several European countries. Vision Healthcare strongly focuses on direct-to-consumer channels such as direct e-commerce, marketplaces (Amazon, Bol.com,…), social media & influencers, mail order & catalogues, home parties and teleshopping. This enables Vision Healthcare to profit from the growth in online channels and deliver personalized as well as convenient customer experiences. Vision Healthcare is operating as a consolidator in the European landscape, actively pursuing a buy-and-build strategy. Through integration of the group companies we are allowing all brands to benefit from a shared services platform.