Buying a domain name is needlessly complicated. And selling domains? Not much easier.
So we started Dan! The no-nonsense domain trading platform.
We’re on a mission to make domain name trading available to everyone. Easy, fast and secure. And, most importantly: transparently. Because we believe transparency is the key to a better domain world. That’s why we do what we say. And we say what we do.
As Product Designer you will play a key role in creating and packaging our tools at Dan. In order to give our customers an experience they can’t get enough of, we depend on our Designers to innovate and optimise every element of our brand. Whether it’s product design or creating storytellings through meaningful and powerful animations, our Design team is responsible for pushing it forward.
You’ll not only work within the Product Design Team and Product division to define the language, visuals, and strategies for our products. With your fellow designers, you’ll develop and expand product design systems and design frameworks in a highly collaborative environment where everyone’s input is valued.
In return, you’ll gain access to one of the most fun, open, and ambitious groups of people working in Amsterdam. We push each other to be our absolute best and are the kind of company that will make you feel happy getting out of bed every morning.
This role reports to the Head of Brand & Design and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and users to design simple, elegant flows and interfaces that help solve complex user problems.
- Work along with other designers to facilitate usability test and other types of research.
- Anticipate our customers and business needs, advocate for our users and ensure that the final design surprises and delights them.
- Help maintain our internal style guide, develop style guides for other products and continually raise our bar for quality.
- Craft product experiences that seamlessly bridge multiple touchpoints, from desktop to mobile interfaces.
- Ship, measure and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
From our industry-improving products to our videogame competitions, our company culture is busy, productive and fun.
At Dan, we work, grow and build fast. Shaking up the industry and making a splash. We’re dreamers who roll up their sleeves and do the work. And transparency is our thing.
We think being kind is cool. That’s why we uplift instead of compete against each other. Unless we’re playing FIFA or frisbee.