As our new front-end developer, you’ll be both responsible for data visualization and building new features that provide our customers with crucial insights in order to improve our E-Commerce activities.
You will be directly responsible for building, improving and maintaining our web-based tool that customers work with on a daily basis. Your jobs is to design and build impressive new features in our UI and to research and solve problems for our customers. Furthermore you contribute to devising and implementing innovative solutions and opportunities to further improve the user experience and extend the value of the insights we share.
For we are a small team, everyone takes on a broad and varied role. Your involvement includes:
- Creating and implementing new features in our tooling;
- Creating and building innovative MVPs;
- Analyzing problems in the UI and solving them;
- Contributing to our product and innovation roadmap
You are a doer and therefore you enjoy thinking along about how things can be improved. Of course you write structured and efficient code and we assume that you’re always looking for ways to improve your skills and knowledge. But the most important thing is that you are enthusiastic and get excited about helping to build our tooling and company.
- You have a applied sciences or academic level of thinking and working (hbo/wo);
- You have experience with developing web applications;
- You have (extensive) knowledge and experience with PHP, preferably in combination with frameworks like Laravel, Symfony;
- You are familiar with e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Git, etc.;
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Agile software development, etc. is a plus;
- You are proactive and enjoy to think along in improving the customer experience and reliability of our data;
- You have a good grasp of the English language, both verbally and in writing.
SiteLucent is a rapidly growing SaaS startup. You will help build our mission and have a lot of influence on our services and the growth of our company. We offer you:
- An innovative environment with emphasis on modern technology;
- Flexible working hours (minimum 32h per week);
- Good secondary conditions including room and budget for training and education;
- Choose the work location you prefer: at home, at our cool office (with startup vibe in the center of Eindhoven) or wherever suits you best. As long as you have an internet connection, it’s fine by us;
- Regular (digital) drinks with your amazing colleagues;
- Market conform salary (depending on knowledge level and experience) and pension scheme.
We are a group of marketing intelligence specialists with a passion for data. We have more than 10 years of experience in digital analysis, e-commerce, marketing intelligence and online marketing. It is this knowledge that we combine in SiteLucent to enable brands to optimize their presentation on e-retailer sites