Will you take us to the Next Level?
About the JOB & TEAM - Do you want to grow with us?
As a Front-end developer in our development team, you’ll be a key part of the idea generation process. We ask you to take full ownership of our front-end development process and assist our teams to build a consistent and meaningful user experience.
As a fast growing company, we continuously strive for evolving our development and testing workflows and you will help us in estabilishing healthy and agile practices for our front-ends. You'll work side by side with developers, customer success managers and users to conceive, analyze, & test your ideas. You’ll be given the freedom to make meaningful and measurable framework which we can use and adjust for our customers.
To be SUCCESSFUL – Are you ready to excel with us?
- 5+ years Frond-end development experience;
- We won’t have to tell you anything about software architectures or web technologies; your expert knowledge is up to date;
- Ability to write expressive and reusable code;
- Experience with data-driven product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Experience in delivering well documented, reusable software components and frameworks;
- You enjoy giving talks about best practices;
- Familiarity with micro frontend concepts and experience in refactoring monolithic codebases.
About YOU – Do you see the fit?
Our ideal candidate is a change maker with proven experience with groundwork for setting standard practices in growing companies, while assisting teams in delivering great software to our users. You push the envelope when implementing modern UI/UX patterns, across the board. You are well-rounded and enjoy working with multiple cultures and stakeholders. You also understand what is means to work in a dynamic and growing company and you this excites you and makes you excel.
You're driven by
What we offer
What we OFFER – The good stuff 😉
Besides an exciting job, we offer you great conditions too! Find out what you will enjoy being a Visualfabriq teammember.
- An excellent salary;
- 25 holidays + the option to buy 5 extra;
- An above market standards full pension coverage;
- “Fridge moments” to celebrate success (something with Champagne, you’ll see..);
- Tools of the trade, such as phone and laptop (of course!);
- Free unlimited fruit, snacks, great coffee and more, we have an open fridge policy 😊
NEXT STEP – Are you excited?
Join us in building relevant solutions for our customers in an agile and technology exciting environment. We deliver together! Does this make you excited? Then we are perfect for you!
Visualfabriq provides Customer Packaged Goods (CPG) companies with a truly game-changing Saas, cloud-based, AI-applied platform that radically transforms their revenue management and enables them to become future-fit.
Visualfabriq was founded by CPG industry professionals, with significant business experience. They created the best-in-class solutions recognized by leading independent analysts. Since 2013, Visualfabriq has scaled up rapidly with the trust of well-known CPG companies like Heineken, Friesland Campina, Unilever, Mars, L'Oreal and Vrumona. We have offices the USA, UK, Singapore, Mexico, South-Africa, Spain and our HQ in Maarssen, the Netherlands. You will work from our office in Johannesburg, South-Africa.
Our rapid growth is driven by leveraging our success with our existing multi-national clients in order to enter new geographies. Across the world, Visualfabriq is a high-performance, values-driven team with every individual putting our vision into action every day. With our customer demands rising, will you take us to the next level