- As a Utilities Business Consultant, you will work with leading companies in the utilities sector;
- You are co-responsible for analyzing business processes (based on input such as interviews, discussions and workshops with business experts), and you form the link between the business and the IT department;
- To realize this objective, you identify the requirements for systems and data, analyze the impact on the current systems and way-of-working, and document & present the new concept;
- You collaborate very intensively with the customer’s employees and management, and you develop a good professional relationship with the team and our customer.
We are constantly looking for motivated and passionate consultants who want to be part of our Trilations team.
Trilations is an open-minded, no-nonsense consulting organization. We strongly believe in long-term commitment, with both our customers and our employees.
We want to stimulate and coach your personal growth by creating the right challenging opportunities, with respect for your skills, capabilities and personal interests.
We invest in knowledge sharing, lifelong learning and coaching. We build on our pragmatic culture, which is based on trust, professionalism, integrity and engagement.
Trilations’ consultants differentiate themselves with their expertise and their professional and customer-focused friendly attitude.
Join the Trilations team
There are a number of good reasons to apply for a position and join our team:
- Trilations is a young, dynamic and growing consulting company, where you are in the driver’s seat of your career. You grow in experience and responsibility in a collegial and stimulating environment.
- We deliver challenging projects for well-known companies. Each of our projects delivers clear added value. The range of projects is very broad: from strategy development, to tactical programs, to systems implementation.
- You are not alone in a project – you are part of a stimulating Trilations team! Professional mentoring and (on-the-job) coaching are provided, delivering extra value to customers and accelerating your personal learning curve.
- Our proposed salary and benefits package is very competitive and complete, including an insurance package and a company car.