E-magy is looking for a senior Electrical / PLC Engineer for its Industrial scaling team. This Engineer takes ownership of projects over sustainment and development of Electrical and control aspects of the production facilities. He/she supports the process team and participates in scaling projects. Are you ready to make a difference?
- Sustainment of the installed base of production facilities, jointly with the process and team mechanical engineering
- Execution of maintenance activities according to the quality system, assessment and solving technical E&I related issues.
- Maintaining an up to date electrical and software documentation
- Participation in projects on modification of existing or newly developed production facilities.
- HBO / MBO+ education and level of operation
- Multiple years’ experience in specifying, installing and commissioning in a relevant high tech manufacturing environment
- Result oriented, enthusiastic, team player and able to work independently
- Quality oriented, proactive, reflective, analytic
- Excellent skills to resolve complex problems and to prepare and execute this in a multi-discipline environment
- Experience with PLC systems SIMATIC S7 and WINCC
- Experience with communication networks such as Profibus and Profinet
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the electricity generation or electricity storage considered as a pre
- Opportunity to make a meaningful contribution towards a cleaner society
- Exciting work environment within an international high-tech team in a scale-up company environment
- Responsibility and growth opportunities
- Strong team spirit and short communication lines
- Possibility to join employee participation program
E-magy is a designer and manufacturer of “nano-sponge” silicon material for advanced lithium-ion batteries. With the material, Li-ion batteries enjoy a 40% capacity increase. E-magy works with partners throughout the global automotive supply chain. The company is located in Broek op Langedijk, The Netherlands.
The people behind E-magy have applied their 20+ years of silicon crystallisation experience to solve the challenge of silicon in Li-ion batteries. The team is driven to utilize the most advanced silicon know-how to bring sustainable solutions to the battery industry.
Focus is not only on technology but also on manufacturing cost and enabling large scale market application.